We are here for you. You may have lots of questions and concerns in these uncertain times, and I wanted to take this opportunity to reassure you that we’re here to support your Foot and Ankle needs. Our office is safe sterile and our highest priority is the safety and health of our patients, employees and the communities in which we live and work. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
• We are disinfecting surfaces more frequently, asking all patients to use hand sanitizer before stepping up to the registration desk, and disinfecting exam rooms and any surfaces touched by patients.
• We are staggering patient exam times to minimize social contact in the office.
• We are leaving all doors open so there is no touching of handles.
• We are disinfecting all equipment between patients, and disinfecting the general office multiple times daily
• We are using enhanced hand-washing between each patient, and wearing a new set of gloves for each patient.
My staff and I are working closely with local public health departments and following the The Coronavirus Taskforce, National Institutes of Health (NIH) Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines to ensure we remain up-to-date on the situation, have knowledge of the most current guidelines, and are continually reviewing, refining, and implementing our processes in response to changes in the situation.
I have been proud to serve you and the community. We thank you for trusting us with your care, and we’re here to support you and your family.